Sunday 28 June 2009

Braunston Historic Boats 2009

We went to the historic boat gathering at Braunston yesterday - Saturday 27th 2009

These are some of the people who we met up with, there were others, but they managed not to be in the photos.
L to R: Sarah, Daniel, Jim, Alan, Jan, Cath, Neil and David.

We took hundreds of photos, so I decided to put some of them onto Photobucket - here is a fast slideshow for anyone who is daft enough to want to see all of them (warning, there are 141!) . I know that there were other people at Braunston who we didn't get to meet up with, some of whom I know, some I don't. If you recognise yourself in any of the photos, I'd be delighted if you'd let me know.

here:


Or there is a link to the slideshow on Photobucket here
Where you can see them full sized, and choose your own speed.

No comments: