Saturday 22 August 2009

Sorry about the delays to the blog

Apologies about the gap in posting.

It takes time to choose and then resize the pictures, then I have to write the text. This can be done in Word, and saved as a text file, and finally uploaded to Blogger but I have had technical difficulties in doing this in the past. Wherever possible I try to enter directly into Blogger.

This of course can be impossible where mobile connections are weak, which happened several times as we travelled around.

Additionally, if we do anything else in the evening, then I just don't have the time required to do the blog. So, going for a meal, organising a barbecue, meeting friends, etc, interrupts the writing, and I rarely get the time to finish it off the following day, as we tend towards 'extreme boating'.

I had hoped to get all the posts completed as soon as I got back, but somehow, restocking the shopping, mounds of washing, visiting elderly MIL, etc. took over. Also, having regained a bit of fitness over the last three weeks of boating I'm keen to continue, and get back some of the levels of fitness that I used to think was normal - so I've been walking and cycling.

Hopefully I should get all the posts completed over the next few days.

Apologies.

No comments: